The European pharmaceutical market offers many opportunities for U.S. and ex-EU biopharmaceutical companies. An early engagement, as well as a visceral understanding of the heterogeneity of the European market, are key to success. Partnering with EffRx Pharmaceuticals, a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, offers various advantages to accelerate your European go-to-market.
Springboard & Accelerator for an Initial EU or International Set-Up
EffRx is a Swiss-based commercial pharmaceutical company with capabilities and expertise to plan, facilitate and execute the go-to-market of innovative medicines in Europe and beyond (ex-US). EffRx partners can leverage our know-how in launching products, particularly our first-hand product differentiation and turnaround experience, as well as our lean, well-functioning infrastructure to accelerate and execute the go-to-market in Europe. EffRx can offer a tailored integrated turnkey solution which will drive the overall asset value. Further, EffRx can offer hybrid licensing approaches which provide flexibility and valuable time gain towards a later greenfield or external out-licensing, hence providing flexibility to our partners to adapt towards most appropriate European operating model as data become available.
EffRx Corporate Development Strategy
EffRx’s business strategy focuses on successfully shaping the late clinical development, approval, launch, and valorization of medicines for genitourinary and rare diseases.
EffRx is currently pursuing corporate development opportunities primarily to complement our pipeline, targeting in-licensing and collaborations for mid/late-stage molecules, as well as to further expand the geographical footprint of Binosto.
For our proprietary lead asset Binosto, EffRx has established a global distribution model with reputable/distinguished companies who have extensive know-how and a strong local sales footprint. Alone in the Big 5 EU countries, the sales force is 400 strong.
EffRx Business Development Focus
- In-licensing of niche and orphan medicines to be further developed, approved, launched and/or valorized in Europe
Therapeutic Areas: musculoskeletal, genitourinary disorders and rare diseases*
- Licensing of EU commercialization rights for niche mid/late-stage assets (Ph2/Ph3) by niche companies primarily focused on ex-EU markets
- Co-developing late stage molecules, e.g. leveraging US data
- Collaborative Hybrid Go-To-Market Approaches for EU, leveraging EffRx set-up and infrastructure
* EffRx received an orphan drug designation (ODD) from the FDA for the treatment of adolescent PCOS
- Out-Licensing of Binosto® distribution rights in LATAM and other selected territories
EffRx seeks to further expand Binosto’s footprint to countries where the product is still unpartnered (see Binosto® Global Footprint), particularly:
- LATAM distribution rights
- US co-promotion rights