EffRx is currently pursuing corporate development opportunities synergistic to Binosto to complement its pipeline, targeting late stage molecules as well as further expanding the geographical footprint of Binosto.
1. In-Licensing late stage molecules for musculoskeletal, genitourinary and endocrine disorders for Europe (MENA/ASEAN)
- EffRx pro-actively seeks licensing of late stage (Ph2/Ph3) assets to be further developed, approved and/or launched in Europe.
- Co-development of late stage molecules, e.g. leveraging US data
- Joint Ventures with ex-EU partners, leveraging EffRx set-up and infrastructure in Europe
2. Opportunistic In-Licensing orphan products for Europe
- In-licensing of European rights for orphan products in Phase 2/3 (EffRx received an orphan drug designation (ODD) from FDA for the treatment of adolescent PCOS in May 2014)
3. Licensing of Binosto® distribution rights in LATAM and other selected territories
EffRx seeks to further expand Binosto’s footprint to countries where the product is still unpartnered (see Binosto® Global Footprint), particularly:
- LATAM distribution rights
- US co-promotion rights